Friday, May 27, 2011

Guess who's back

Hello followers. I realized today that it has been over a year since I have posted and a lot has changed. Here is a recap...

I bought new Callaway irons and Cleveland driver. I can consistently break 90 and have added about 20 yards to my clubs by simplifying my swing and slowing down. I visit Tampa tomorrow and plan on playing at Bardmor with Danny and anyone else who wants to play.

I have learned a lot about the swing: slow and steady means solid contact, which means more distance and control. I changed to a Phil Mic style putter thanks to Katey and Daniel's donation and it has changed my world: I can control the ball much better and have great feel for distance too. I also hold the club like a lefty, which helps to keep the clubface straight through impact.

That is the short of it all. Its good to be back. I plan on adding a video of my swing on here if it allows me, so be on the lookout for that. Follow me on twitter : @thebigcapo13 and on oobgolf @tonycap13. Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment